There are two separate structures on this property. The front building is the original structure that was built in 1903. It is the oldest home in the subdivision.
The back structure is a family home and the front structure is being used for storage. However, they are planning to start renovations to turn it into a mother-in-law apartment.
The family claims that the old home is haunted by a friendly spirit that they have seen many times, an old man with glasses.
Currently trying to research more of the home’s history. William D. Vaughn and Doris Vaughn raised a family there in the 1970s