Let’s kick off the holiday season in Historic Longwood. On our walking tour, we will not only learn about our buildings from the 1800s but go inside! We will have a free hot cocoa and apple cider reception at the HCC, followed by a lighting ceremony of the city’s new tree on 427. Finally, we will cap the event with old-fashioned Christmas caroling to our neighbors in the Historic District.
Walking tour stops will be at the Bradlee-McIntyre Museum, Longwood Inn, Inside-Outside House, Historic Civic Center, Henck House, and Le Rue House
- 4 PM – Historic “Open House” Guided Walking Tour.
- 5 PM – Hot Cocoa and Apple Cider Reception
- 5:30 PM – Tree Lighting Ceremony
- 5:45 PM – Christmas Caroling
- A few songs at the tree on Ronald Regan Blvd and then a processional down Warren, Bay, and Pine Avenues.
This event is free and open to the whole family. An optional donation to the Historic Society is appreciated. Join us for this unique inaugural event!
- Christ Episcopal Church
- Sanlando United Methodist Church
- Cottage Gift Shop
- Rotary Club of Longwood