Right in the heart of the historic district is the Longwood Historic Civic Center. This quaint building is perfect for your small to medium sized event, with capacity of up to 80. There is ample parking nearby. Inside you’ll find a catering kitchen, restroom, chairs, tables, and audio-visual equipment.
We regularly host bridal showers, receptions, meetings, church groups, birthday parties, business brunches, and more.
- Seated Capacity: 65
- Stand-up/Cocktail Capacity: 80
- Meeting Room Space: 1,100 square feet
- Features: Catering Kitchen, Main Room, Restroom, Outdoor Area, Non-Smoking, Free Nearby Parking
- Available: Chairs, Tables, Audio/Visual Equipment, Projector, Screen, Outside Catering
- Suitable For: Weddings, Receptions, Small Parties, Reunions, Meetings, Church Gathering
- $75.00 per hour plus 7% sales tax (or applicable rate). Minimum rental is four hours. Any part of an hour will be billed as a full hour; including set up and clean up times. If tax exempt, you must provide a copy of exemption.
- Security Deposit: $200.00 – This must be paid in full to reserve the date requested, otherwise it will not be held. The security deposit will be refunded in full if there is no damage, loss, extra clean up required by our staff, or extra time used by renter’s contract. The refund may take up to 2 weeks after the rental.
- Other Fees: If alcohol is served we require the presence a Longwood police officer, with a minimum of four hours at $40.00 per hour.
To inquire about rental of the buiding download and print this form. Submitting this form does NOT secure the date. We will contact you about your request and availability.
All rentals must be paid in full 30 days before your event. If your event is to occur in less than 30 days the fees may only be paid by cash, money order or Cashier’s Check. There is a $35.00 charge for all returned checks.
Please make checks payable to and mail to:
Longwood Historic Society
PO Box 520500
Longwood, FL 32752-0500
There are two nearby public lots: Wilma Street (across from City Hall) and along Ronald Regan Blvd (427), in front of the Longwood Inn.