This home was built around 1920 as an investment property. It was rented out to serve the influx of working class folks coming into the area in need of a modest dwelling.
The rectangular layout with a front facing gable roof is typical for simple labor housing during this error, with similar plans found throughout the state.
In the 1990s it was home to Wipp’s Antiques & More, owned by Robyn and Karl Wipperfurth.
The Mayer family lived here in the 1960s.