Historic District

Home /

Research /

Historic District


  • Lewis Janitorial Supply

    245 N Ronald Reagan Blvd, Longwood, FL 32750 The building was constructed in 1972. It serves as the home of Lewis Janitorial Supply.

    View ->

  • Dixie Food Mart

    This small mini grocery was built in 1950. It sat in front of the Longwood Inn until 2002, partially blocking its view from 427. It was torn down when 427 […]

    View ->

  • Longwood Inn

    300 North Ronald Reagan Boulevard

    Longwood founder Edward Warren Henck commissioned Josiah B. Clouser to construct the hotel in 1883. This was Henck’s second hotel in Longwood, having just completed the first (“Longwood Hotel”) on […]

    View ->

  • Christ Church

    151 West Church Avenue

    Prior to the existence of Christ Church, the first Episcopal congregation started in Longwood in 1877. The first baby baptized with that group is known to be Annie Rand on Easter […]

    View ->

  • Longwood Community Building

    200 West Warren Avenue

    Although this building looks old, it was actually built in 2002. It serves today as an events venue and host for many community gatherings. It can be rented out for […]

    View ->

  • Niemeyer House

    192 West Warren Avenue

    Fred J. Niemeyer moved to Longwood in 1885. He met and married the daughter of master carpenter Josiah Clouser, Frances Catherine Clouser Niemeyer. The home was constructed for the couple in 1889, […]

    View ->

  • Dunbar’s Garage and Clouser’s Cabinet Shop

    216 West Warren Avenue

    The core of the front section was constructed in 1892 as Dunbar’s Garage. For 38 years, it was the shop of John H Dunbar. He did various repairs and built […]

    View ->

  • Clouser House

    211 West Warren Avenue

    Construction of this beautiful home started in 1882 and it was completed over the next seven years. It was the second residence in Longwood for master carpenter Josiah B. Clouser […]

    View ->

  • Baptist Parsonage

    272 West Warren Avenue

    The home was originally constructed in 1890 in the community of West Longwood, which was located near West Church Avenue and Rangeline Road (Stum’s Corner). Then a considered a separate […]

    View ->

  • 242 Bay Ave

    242 West Bay Avenue

    This home was built around 1920. The front section of the home is original, with its central chimney and front porch (now enclosed). The back sections were later additions and […]

    View ->