This home was built in 1925 by Robert S. Entzminger on land purchased from Frances Niemeyer. Entzminger was a prominent leader in the community during the 1920s. His father was a Baptist minister and his brothers were involved in real estate and politics.
He married Louise Hearst. They lived there before moving to South Carolina.
It is in a bungalow style, which was one of the most popular architectures in Florida for homes during the 1920s and 1930s.