Parsonage

Home /

Research /

Parsonage


  • Baptist Parsonage

    272 West Warren Avenue

    The home was originally constructed in 1890 in the community of West Longwood, which was located near West Church Avenue and Rangeline Road (Stum’s Corner). Then a considered a separate town, it was largely abandoned after the 1895 Great Freeze. The house had been moved to its current location by 1911 to serve as the parsonage for the Baptist Church, which was located on the adjacent lot. Although the lower pitched roof additions obscure it’s form, the L-shaped core of this structure, capped by the higher pitched roof with its central chimney, is the original house In 1911, John Bistline…

    View ->