This home was built around 1920. The front section of the home is original, with its central chimney and front porch (now enclosed). The back sections were later additions and the original stucco has been covered by wood siding. It was a rectangular plan home with a hipped-roof that covered the house and porch.
Cassius E. and Anna Gibbons Davis lived here from 1956 until Anna’s death in 1967. She was originally from Oil City, PA. Her husband, Cassius, died in 1961. He was originally from Oxford, Michigan and worked many years for the Pontiac division of General Motors.